Make It Happen 12-Month Planner · Light Floral
High achievers review their goals regularly.
The Leaders in Heels ‘Make It Happen’ 12-month Planners have exercises which help you determine your passion and values and use those to set your big goals and projects for the year. Once you have your goals, quarterly and monthly planning pages get you off and running, while quarterly and monthly reviews let you see how you’ve gone, and what you need to adjust.
Get Clear & Act With Purpose!
It all starts with living your life intentionally—and to do that, you need to be very clear on what you want.
The planner includes exercises to:
- Visualise your dream day
- Define your values
- Plan your legacy
- Set a big vision for your life
Activation energy is the amount of effort required for you to get up and do a particular task. The lower the effort, the more likely you are to do it. Achieving anything in life is a series of small steps. Activation energy gets you started. The momentum it generates keeps you going. You take one step, then the next, and the next again, and before you know it you’re on our way!
All Make It Happen planners use the concept of activation energy to help you get started.
By having a dedicated space to record your “activation energy” task, and by breaking down your big goals into small, actionable components you can take on one at a time, you will build the momentum to reach the bigger tasks… and eventually make it happen!
Time is precious, and you want to fill it with tasks that make a meaningful difference instead of busywork. It’s important to set out your intentions and goals for the year ahead, and define a practical action plan.
The planner includes:
- Handy tips for translating dreams into actionable tasks to include in your yearly, monthly, weekly and daily agendas
- A guide for setting yearly goals/projects
- Success routines planner to help you establish good habits
- Quarterly and monthly plans
- A quarterly challenge for your larger goals
- Weekly and daily priorities
- Structured meeting agenda pages for your yearly networking plan
How we think has a huge impact on how we act, and how we grow as people.
Get inspired and empowered with:
- Inspirational quotes from thinkers, doers and leaders such as Jim Rohn, Dale Carnegie, Arianna Huffington, Oprah Winfrey, Sheryl Sandberg, Henry Ford, Hillary Clinton, Amelia Earhart, Beyoncé, Tony Robbins, Walt Disney and many more amazing leaders who made things happen. The quotes focus on persistence, determination, confidence, resilience, courage, success, and all the qualities you need to make your dreams happen!
- A quarterly personal growth plan covering vision, impact, mindset & productivity. This will help you develop your leadership skills not only in business or in the office, but in all areas of life.
- A deeper look at our signature manifesto traits as you progress through the year—be inspired to become confident, passionate, determined, creative, innovative and kind
It’s one thing to have goals, but quite another to remain motivated and on track through the rollercoaster ride it takes to achieve them.
The Make It Happen planner keeps you motivated with:
- Words of wisdom from highly respected thinkers, doers and leaders who made things happen—these will give you a confidence boost, keep your energy up, and remind you of the persistence and resilience required to achieve great things
- An elegant front page summarising your key goals, intentions, values and theme word to remind you of the bigger picture every time you open your planner
- An area for appointing accountability partners to keep you on track
- An area for choosing your monthly activation energy—the task that will get you started on all the others
- Sections for rewards when you reach your goals
- Weekly spreads with your top three weekly and daily priorities and to-do lists
- Monthly check-ins to measure progress
- Quarterly reviews of your goals and key areas of your life
- A master to-do list for all your random ideas you’ll get to later
Ever been in a headspace where you felt untouchable… and you really were? When you’re feeling great, your work reflects it!
The planner helps you get into a positive mindset with:
- Gratitude sections
- Daily tracking of what’s most important to you (e.g. healthy living, your fitness level, water intake, etc.)
- Pages to record your wins and highlights
- Structured pages for:
- Birthdays, special days and gifts
- Contacts and Mentors
- Lessons learned
- Blank pages to dream, sketch, design, solve
- Easy-to-follow steps to get you started with your planner
- Beautiful and professional-looking designs
- Leatherette/linen cover with gold foil and a lay-flat design
- Three coloured ribbons to bookmark key pages
- Undated so you can start whenever you’re ready, or pause when you take a break—you can get full use out of every page!
- Self-collection is available at checkout.
- Sengkang 542335: most days between 2pm - 7pm
- UE Square: Wednesdays & Saturdays, 10am - 12pm
- Free delivery ( 4 to 7 working days ) to Singapore for orders above $50, and a $6 fee for orders below.
- Gift notes are beautiful addition. If this is a gift, include your personal note in the 'Special instructions for seller' box at checkout
- Gift-wrapping service is free with any purchase of our gift-wraps, too!