"Terrific journal that is easily organized for career growth. Chart your path." - Amy
Your companion during annual reviews, navigating career negotiations, and preparing for job interviews. A self-coaching journal and a career planner developed together with career coaching experts to help you design your career success.
This journal is a valuable coaching tool to:
- plan, and
- progress your working career to reach your fullest potential.
Gain clarity on your purpose and your natural strengths with a structured way to record your career experiences, achievements, and learnings as you go. These will point the way forward to guide you toward designing a fulfilling career.
The Aspire Career Designer includes tips, inspiration, and exercises to translate your vision into time-framed and achievable goals, and a section on communication skills, leadership, navigating career changes, inspiring your teams, conflict resolution, and building resilience.
What’s inside the ASPIRE Career Designer?
- Reflecting on your career with a timeline and history
- Reviewing your strengths and purpose, discovering your unique value proposition (UVP) and designing your personal brand
- Setting a vision for your career and creating your career roadmap
- Translating your vision into time-framed and achievable goals such as professional development, cultivating mentors and sponsors, and tips to boost your career
- Tips to help you navigate career transitions, interviews, negotiations, and using storytelling in business.
- Exercises to develop skills around communicating with impact, leadership, inspiring your team, conflict resolution, building resilience, and much more.
- 148 pages of practical exercises and assignments
- Developed in collaboration with career and leadership coaches
- Career tips, inspirational quotes and thought starters
- An elegant leatherette cover with gold foil
- Printed on high-quality recycled 100GSM paper – beautiful, sustainable and good for the environment!
- 14.5×19.5 cm (5.7×7.7 in)