In Courage Journal. A Daily Practice For Self-Discovery
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Order Processing: 1-2 business days
Singapore: Most orders placed via our website are delivered to your doorstep between 5 to 7 working days. Delivery fee = $6 (free for orders over $60)
International: We currently ship to Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan. Please refer here for shipping rates.
Submit your request via email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the following:
- Your order number
- Your email address
- Item/s you'd like to return
We're here to help! Please reach out to us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed for Your Well-being.
What we love most! 😍
- Addresses stress, anxiety, and burnout
- Includes mantras - we love them.
An encouraging guide to cultivating self-love, courage, and joy from Alexandra Elle, a celebrated leader in self-care.
Greet each day with confidence and positivity with In Courage Journal:
- Daily writing practice to help you set intentions, find strength and learn self-love.
- Simple morning and evening journaling prompts
- Creative writing exercises
- Inspiring mantras to help you process your emotions and show up in the world with courage and clarity.
- Makes it easy to process emotions, set intentions, and practice self-care in everyday life.
An invaluable companion for anyone interested in self-care, mindfulness, and personal transformation.
Touching on themes of stress, anxiety, and burnout, this book offers compassion and encouragement for all of life's difficult moments and provides valuable wellness practices, including gratitude exercises, empowering mantras, and affirmations.
- Fans of Alexandra Elle
- Self-care enthusiasts and mindfulness seekers
- Anyone in search of techniques to reduce stress and anxiety
- 5 x 7 inch
- 144 pages
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Alexandra Elle?
Alexandra Elle is a celebrated leader in the wellness world. She hosts online courses on writing and self-care on wellness, empowerment, and courage.