The Five Minute Journal for Kids uses daily guided questions to help children focus on the good in life. It changes the way they think throughout the day by allowing them to recognise gratitude in everyday things. 5 daily questions to instil gratitude, set the intention for the day, and promote reflection.
A prompt journal that assists children between 5 to 16 years old to:
- training their brain to focus on the good in life,
- become more intentional with their living and actions.
Does the 5 Minute Journal for Kids work?
Yes, it does. If history has taught us anything- it is that for centuries, countless men and women of strong character and power have turned to the pen and paper to dive into the depths of their minds to express, explore and enhance their life. Now imagine how rich life is for the child who right from childhood:
- expresses his/herself freely and authentically.
- learn to figure out why they are feeling what they are feeling.
- to actively solve their problems.
How The 5 Minute Journal for Kids Helps Children Build a Powerful Lives:
The Five Minute Journal for Kids is broken up into two sections: a morning routine section and a night routine section.
☼ Morning Routine: In the first few minutes after waking up, you have the precious opportunity to set the tone for the rest of the day. The morning section asks you 3 precise questions to start your day on a positive note and set intentions to make your day great.
- ☾ Night Routine: The night section helps you reflect on the good throughout your day & lessons learned, ensuring you end your day on a positive note.
How Kids Benefit from Writing Journals
Here are 3 benefits to expect when your child is encouraged to commit to his/her 5 Minute Journal:
- Healing (where necessary) or building up for their emotional health
- Empowerment to understanding their your whole self
- Nurturing for their personal wholesome growth
With a simple structured format based on positive psychology research, your child will start and end each day with gratitude.