Lagom: The Swedish Secret of Living Well
ward-winning writer, photographer, and Editor-in-chief of Slow Travel Stockholm, Lola A. Akerstrom sums up the Swedish psyche and reasons why Sweden is one of the happiest countries in the world with a healthy work-life balance and high standards of living.
Lagom is a way of living that promotes harmony. It celebrates fairness, moderation and being satisfied with and taking proper care of what you've got, including your well-being, relationships, and possessions. It's not about having too little or too much but about fully inviting contentment into our lives through making optimal decisions.
Full of insights and beautiful photographs, taken by Lola herself, this authentic book will help you make small, simple changes to your everyday life - whether that's your diet, lifestyle, money, work or your home - so you can have a more balanced way of living filled with contentment.
- Self-collection is available at checkout.
- Sengkang 542335: most days between 2pm - 7pm
- UE Square: Wednesdays & Saturdays, 10am - 12pm
- Free delivery ( 4 to 7 working days ) to Singapore for orders above $50, and a $6 fee for orders below.
- Gift notes are beautiful addition. If this is a gift, include your personal note in the 'Special instructions for seller' box at checkout
- Gift-wrapping service is free with any purchase of our gift-wraps, too!