Unproductive meetings cost businesses time, money, and energy. Here's a research-backed notebook to plan and run meetings that save precious time, make your team more effective in collaboration, and set you up to achieve goals.
- A two-page spread meeting layout, including sections to record meeting intentions, notes, actions, attendees, points to follow-up, deadlines, and the date of next meeting
- 148 pages printed on high-quality recycled 100GSM paper – beautiful, sustainable and good for the environment!
- Three colour-coded sections to organise your meetings by topic or project (eg. meetings with your boss, clients or team/meetings about sales, products or HR)
- Micro-perforated sheets for easy, clean removal to share notes with others
- Ribbon page marker to quickly get your meeting started on the right page
- Pen holder, so you’re never caught without one!
- Back pocket for loose pages, meeting handouts or business cards
- 20-dot grid pages for notes, sketches, or reminders
- A guide on how to run effective meetings based on interviews with the world’s most successful leaders