Inspired by anyone who lives heart first, Emma Kate's stationery is a reflection of her gorgeous personality. Created in collaboration with Gemma Peanut, this is a keepsake to be passed down to your little dreamer. Designed consciously to include all genders + family types. Each chapter designed with unique and thoughtful prompts for the busy parent, along with open space for the creatively-free.
- A ‘my firsts’ prompt card for developmental milestones
- 'More to tell me?' dot grid spreads included at the end of each month, as additional space for writing, photos and other memorabilia
- Additional 8 dot grid pages also included (positioned all together, at the back of the journal)
- 3 grosgrain ribbon dividers
- An expandable pocket for memorabilia collected along the way
- Luxuriously beautiful light gold gilded edging
- Presented in a beautiful fabric covered keepsake box
Featuring Emma's hand-brushed lettering on:
- a poem
- a manifesto
- plus, bespoke illustrations throughout, including a family tree and world map.
18 Tabbed Documentations:
- Parent profiles
- Each month for the first twelve months
- 150gsm beautiful quality, environmentally responsible off-white paper (FSC certified)
- 128 pages | 64 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Lightweight - under 500grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.