DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO BEST EVERY DAY? Chances are, you don't.
From the cradle to the cubicle, we devote more time to fixing our shortcomings than to developing our strengths. To help people uncover their talents, Gallup introduced StrengthsFinder in the 2001 management book "Now, Discover Your Strengths." The book ignited a global conversation, while StrengthsFinder helped millions discover their top five talents.
In "StrengthsFinder 2.0, " Gallup unveils the new and improved version of its popular online assessment. With hundreds of strategies for applying your strengths, "StrengthsFinder 2.0" will change the way you look at yourself--and the world--forever.
AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY IN "STRENGTHSFINDER 2.0 "(using the access code included with each book)
- "The StrengthsFinder 2.0" assessment, fine-tuned to be faster and more accurate
- A Strengths Discovery and Action-Planning Guide featuring:
- A customized version of your top five theme report;
- 50 Ideas for Action for building on your top five themes;
- A strengths-based action plan for setting goals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.