The 365 Bullet Guide
A revolutionary organization method that will increase both your efficiency and your creativity. At its simplest, the bullet method will provide you with a foolproof to-do list that will ensure you never miss a task or appointment again. Take it just a step further and its principals will let you organise your present, take note of the past and plan your future.
The 365 Bullet Guide is an easy-to-follow book that will teach you the bullet system. There's an exercise for every day of the year and each takes 365 seconds or less to complete. With simple, clear instructions, this book will show you how to incorporate the bullet method into your life as gradually or quickly as you like. The joy of bulleting is that it is both holistic and completely customisable to your own aesthetics and habits, so you can create your own journal from scratch and put into practice as many of the hundreds of ideas and techniques as your like such as habit trackers, sleep logs, handwriting exercises, and much more!
Whether you're a secret scribbler or a to-the-point minimalist, The 365 Bullet Guide is your indispensable guide to an elegantly organised life. With contemporary illustrations by Marcia Mihotich, this book will help you to build a better life.
Grab a notebook and pen, and get bulleting!
- Self-collection is available at checkout.
- Sengkang 542335: most days between 2pm - 7pm
- UE Square: Wednesdays & Saturdays, 10am - 12pm
- Free delivery ( 4 to 7 working days ) to Singapore for orders above $50, and a $6 fee for orders below.
- Gift notes are beautiful addition. If this is a gift, include your personal note in the 'Special instructions for seller' box at checkout
- Gift-wrapping service is free with any purchase of our gift-wraps, too!