The Five Minute Journal
Gratitude journals are often used to assist one in focusing their thoughts and attention to the positive things in their lives. Very often, we are weighed down by mundane tasks and ill-emotions, that we overlook small but significant things to be happy about.
A prompt journal that assists you in:
- training your brain to focus on the good in life,
- become more intentional with your living and actions.
With incredibly simple prompts, this structured journal is based heavily on positive psychology research.
IN THE MORNING You start your day with practices that support gratitude and bring awareness to intentional actions that enhance your life. This conditions your brain to shift to the positive focus and help you begin each day with purpose.
AT NIGHT Before bed, you reflect on the good things that happen throughout your day and how you could improve for tomorrow. No matter how your day was, you'll sleep a bit better after calming your mind.
There are 5 questions contained within the Five Minute Journal.
- I am grateful for… (morning entry)
- What would make today great? (morning entry)
- Daily affirmation. I am… (morning entry)
- 3 Amazing things that happened today… (night entry)
- How could I have made today even better? (night entry)
Here are 3 benefits (outta many others ways) to expect when you commit to your 5 Minute Journal:
- Healing for your emotional health
- Empowerment to your whole self
- Nurturing for your personal growth
With a simple structured format based on positive psychology research, you will start and end each day with gratitude.
Yes, it can be. Gratitude journals are often used to assist one in focusing their thoughts and attention to the positive things in their lives. Very often, we are weighed down by mundane tasks and ill-emotions, that we overlook small but significant things to be happy about.
Simply direct your daily prompts to be centred about gratitude in your entries to use it solely as a gratitude journal.
- Self-collection at Sengkang 542335 or UE Square is available at checkout. Only available in Singapore.
- Free delivery ( 4 to 7 working days ) to Singapore for orders above $50, and a $6 fee for orders below.
- Flat-rate delivery fee of $50 for international orders.
Gift notes are beautiful addition. If this is a gift, include your personal note in the 'Special instructions for seller' box at checkout.