The Positive Planner
A 12-week journey of self-care, gratitude and daily positivity.
The Positive Planner encourages you to make journaling and mindfulness an everyday practice. You’ll find sections dedicated to daily intentions and reflections, a mood checker and gratitude as well as loads of useful tools designed to enhance positivity and manage your wellbeing. It is still a planner at heart and features everyday organisational extras such as meal planners, shopping lists and monthly diary spreads.
Beautifully designed from the outside in, this hard-backed journal features a fabric cover and is a gentle daily companion that helps you get more organised while most importantly improving your mental health and wellbeing. A great starting point for someone looking to make self-care a regular practice.
- Daily intentions & evening reflections
- Weekly meal planners & shopping lists
- Positive affirmations
- 3 four-week calendars & mood trackers
- Activities for mindfulness
- Activities to encourage positive thinking
Although designed as a 12-week programme, it is important to remember that there is no pressure to work on it every day.
- The 12 weekly units are undated, allowing you to jump in and out as you like.
- Each page guides and prompts you.
We believe The Positive Planner is a great starting point for someone looking to make self-care a regular practice. A gorgeous book that helps you work through the fog, find the good in every day, get to know yourself better and finally feel in control of your wellbeing.
- Self-collection is available at checkout.
- Sengkang 542335: most days between 2pm - 7pm
- UE Square: Wednesdays & Saturdays, 10am - 12pm
- Free delivery ( 4 to 7 working days ) to Singapore for orders above $50, and a $6 fee for orders below.
- Gift notes are beautiful addition. If this is a gift, include your personal note in the 'Special instructions for seller' box at checkout
- Gift-wrapping service is free with any purchase of our gift-wraps, too!